Total Pageviews

Sections

Sunday, August 25, 2024

The Nice fish

     Fish are not the friendliest. I mean they just swim around all day trying to avoid you and if you try to come near them they'll just ditch you and leave. So impolite. One time though, I met a nice fish. He must've been Canadian or something because trust me this fish was being waaay too friendly. 


I was on vacation at this really pretty beach. I just went for a swim and I was making my way back to the beach when I spotted this fish underwater that was following me. The cool part was that every time I went underwater to observe it more closely it would go into deeper waters to have some personal space. When I'd go up to get air the fish would swim up to look at me but when I went under to look at it, it would back off again. It was like this really weird dance that we were having. 


Anyways, I found out that if I'd go to the bottom and kick up some sand, the fish would swim through the cloud of sand. I would play this game with it but every time I'd kick the sand up underwater a few feet closer to shore, luring the fish into the shallows. I did this for a good 150 feet but eventually the water got too shallow for the fish and it left. I'm still confused why it was so interested in me and the kicked up sand.



Please remember to check out my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment