Total Pageviews

Sections

Saturday, June 22, 2024

Don't get bitten by a moray eel!

     A few weeks ago one of my readers gave me a brilliant idea for my next post. They asked me what to do when you see a moray eel while swimming. Before I get started, I'd like to state that moray eels are more timid than that one kid at the party. They will NOT try to attack or harm you unless it is their last defense. 

If you are lucky enough to spot a moray eel, try not to get it tensed up. It's simple, just stay calm, don't corner it, and don't invade its personal space. Does this mean you should run out of the water in panic like when I found out that the kiddie pool is filled with pee? No! You could still enjoy the eel's company from a distance.








For more fun and easy to understand posts about the ocean check out my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment