Total Pageviews

Sections

Monday, May 27, 2024

4K!

     Hi guys! Today after 7 months of posting, Ocean Bio Blog has reached 4K views!!! Over the time of this blog I've really learned a lot... bla bla bla... and as a person who... bla bla bla... my dream is... bla bla bla... (more motivational stuff)... and as a result... bla bla bla. Seriously though, even if it's been over half a year, I'm having way too much fun with this blog to stop posting anytime soon. 






The only thing that I'm afraid is going to stop is my ideas. So, this is where you come in. If you have any cool ideas for my next posts, tell me in the comment section below! Don't be nervous to share your ideas. I'd rather have any idea than nothing from you.



8 comments:

  1. You can write something about dolphins maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there anything curious about penguins worth to know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do my homework and find out if there are curious things about penguins. If there are, I'll make a post.

      Delete
  3. I heard octopus are really smart

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I just read that because of the increasingly high termperatures the sea waters of southern Italy are being invaded by some guys called Hermodice Carunculata. What the heck is that?

    ReplyDelete