Total Pageviews

Sections

Saturday, March 2, 2024

The dark truth about Triton's artificial gills

     People like me love it but scientists don't. 

Meet Triton: a snorkel that let's you breathe underwater. Triton is a snorkel that filters the oxygen out of water supposedly by having strands and holes smaller than water molecules, letting you breath air underwater. Now when I first heard about this I was going nuuuts! I was about to hop online and buy one when, apart from the fact that they're $299, an even crazier fact hit me: they were a scam. 

We've all had those times where you were about to buy something and then you decide to do some research on the product and you find out it's a scam. There was this one time when I really wanted to get this robot called something like "Nano". This robot that I wanted it was like $12,000 but then I found a site that sold them for $20. And as any sane person aware of cybersecurity threats would do, I begged my mom to buy it. Before buying though, my mom looked it up and guess what? It was a scam! OMG

Alright back to Triton. I'm sorry for yapping more than those teachers who love the sound of their voice more than they love their fiancées. Anyways, according to the New York Post the product almost got $1 Million in crowdfunding until... scientists found out that it was too small to store or process enough oxygen to breathe. As any honest company would do, they obviously refunded all the crowd funders making everyone happy. And as any honest company would do they obviously decided to restart crowdfunding a few days later. So here I am, still waiting for scientists to modify my DNA so that I can grow gills and live in the ocean forever.




3 comments:

  1. u dumbass lil bitch who thought a 12000 robot would work at 20 dollars, smh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. stfu let this young kid live stop hating, this is a child let him be who he wants to be. what kind of adult are you making fun of a itty bitty child.

      Delete
    2. Stop the hate bro

      Delete