Total Pageviews

Sections

Thursday, February 15, 2024

Cleaner Shrimp

    Don't you hate brushing your teeth-spending 2 to 3 minutes after every meal looking like someone who has rabies? Well some animals in the ocean have an easy hack, they hire cleaning shrimp. Cleaning shrimp are shrimp that make a living by eating dead skin or parasites off of their hosts. Cleaning shrimp also do risky things like clean the teeth of moray eels and other deadly predators. These shrimp aren't only notoriously good cleaners, but they are also notoriously good at advertising. From having evolved super long antennas used to attract "clients," to hanging out at cleaning stations, these shrimp are not giving up the chance to clean any client.












Oceanbioblog.blogspot.com is coming back in the beginning of March.

4 comments:

  1. Better than an electric toothbrush. Where can I hire them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys I just wanna say thank you for supporting me and my work. It's touching to see 10 views a day when I haven't posted in a long time. The craziest thing is that I started in november and I'm already getting tons of views from google.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now almost 10 days without posting!! We are starving!!!!

    ReplyDelete