Total Pageviews

Sections

Sunday, January 14, 2024

Survey

    Hi guys, I've been thinking for about 6 months about starting a freshwater aquarium shrimp breeding business. I'd make a shop on Etsy and I've already gotten in touch with my local pet store. The shrimps are called Blue Dream shrimps, they are 1.5in long, they sell for about $3 each, and they can reproduce in aquariums very quickly. 
This is where I need your help! If you had/ have an aquarium, would you buy them? Post in the comments.

6 comments:

  1. I don't have an aquarium, but they do look amazing. I'd buy them. Can they coexist with other fishes in the aquarium ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they don't fit in the fishes mouths than they can't be eaten.

      Delete
  2. I believe it found be a good idea to rise them for sale. The only question is how hard is to maintain them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a fire shrimp, I have them in my aquarium and they make great food for my great white sharks. I sometimes feed them to my cat and she then jumps with joy ( out of the aquarium) maybe because of the water but mostly the shrimp.

    ReplyDelete